Thursday 3 March 2016

Taking Stock: March


Ladies and gentlemen it is March. The second month of this leap year is gone and all those February 29th Babies finally got a real day to celebrate their birthdays... by the way happy belated birthday any leap year baby reading this, it only comes once every 4 years and I hope yours was magical **.
So anyway how was February for you?
Was it good?
Did it give you a reason to believe in life and love and love again?
For me it did.
Looking back I'm not even sure how the month went by so fast but I remember laughing and having some pretty low days but always coming back to this new place where more than ever I am convinced that no matter what happens, I will be alright.
So anyway here is my taking stock post for this beautiful month.
Making : A to do list. I'm not a very productive person past 10 am but today I want to get shit done...(hence the reason I am determined to write today). :)







It's the little things that make me happy :))
Cooking : Nothing but I am sooo hungry because it is lunch time. But yesterday I made some scrambled eggs and used melted margarine instead of using regular cooking oil and they were bomb dot com!!
I hope March is good to you.
But I believe I'll be okay.
So cheers to chasing other dreams and making it through another month.

Also drop me a link to your taking stock posts or basically anything you want me to check out, I would love to read it.:-**


Drinking : Flavored water. Don't know why I picked apple though... I'm more of a strawberry girl.
Reading : For my Strategic Management Accounting Exam that is in about 2 weeks. My last paper as an undergraduate and I am determined to finish in style.
Wanting : Every possible variant in this new body spray range I am using. I am currently using warm vanilla sugar and I love it because it is sweet yet very very subtle. Meggie wants more!!
Image from Google Images

Looking: forward to the future when a lot of the things giving me anxiety will have come to pass. Adulting is scary but thanks to a special friend, I'm a bit more optimistic about everything.

Playing: with my kittens that I am in love with. I miss them so much right now even though they are a bit scared of me.

Wasting: money on colored pens just because they make me so happy. :))

Wishing: for a new phone case. Something colorful and girly and very me...something like this...


Image from Google Images
Enjoying: The yummy Nairobi Sun. Minus those headaches you get walking in the heat, this weather makes me so happy:))

Waiting: for my finalist dinner so I can rock this dress I have been hiding in my closet since February. I hope that evening will be beautiful.

Liking: How I finally found a shade of purple/pink lipstick that I feel comfortable rocking. And it's a liquid matte!! Somebody say YAAS HONEY!!!!
Loving: this person.
Hoping: That I'll get a job very soon. I don't do well with idleness. At all.

Marveling: At how beautiful Naturalistas are when they wear their mane freely. Seriously thinking about either transitioning or doing the Big Chop.

Needing: To buy nail polish. And I also need a pedicure. And manicure. Mostly pedicure.
Smelling: The apple flavored water I'm drinking.
Wearing: Formal pants and shirt. I feel like this look is typical for anyone who studies at my university. 
Following: Nairobi naturalistas. Hence the natural hair fever.
Noticing: How it is so easy to outgrow some people. It's kind of sad how even the slightest change in ourselves can cause a shift in the people we previoussly used to find ourselves around.
Knowing: That at the end of the day, the secret is always self love and hardwork.
Thinking: about how I need to derail someone very soon. They probably wont like it but I have my needy days. I am currently having one right now.
Feeling: so optimistic about everything..
Bookmarking: (or thinking of bookmarking) my Linked In page. The time has come ladies and gentlemen.
Opening: my laptop. And I changed my desktop wallpaper and I like how it looks.

Feeling:like I really should stop this bad habit of obsessing over my muses in my writing. it's not good for their exposure.


Sewing: pass!!


Wondering: whether I'll get to eat some lyonnaise potatoes for lunch because cravings :))


Giggling: because of this person.


Your girl is finally finishing her undergrad and that will be one dream chased and attained. I am excited because I crave that moment when I will say I finally did it but the truth is I am scared as f----.



Love always,

Megan.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me tell me what you think...