Friday 28 November 2014

November 28th 2014.

Speechless.
Robber of hearts
you stole my heart
and my words followed obligingly
because what I feel at best is often
undescribable
but I dare to make a feeble attempt.
Naked.
Fully clothed,
I stand before you and my inner thoughts shudder for they have nowhere to hide.
I know now everyone sees what you see but I am now convinced that no one can see it the way you do.
See, I just may be the melancholic girl your mother must have mistakenly forgot to warn you about.
But as certain as the surety of a sunrise
You still remain the sterling sir that sees me beyond the seen.
So this is for you on the day you allowed me to see  your flawless faults
Because now I realize now that when the strongest stumble they come back only stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough about me tell me what you think...